GRC Exterior Wall Decoration /decorative columns Series
GRC is a type of rei nforced materials of alkali-resistant fiber glass. It is a fiber cement composite material with cement mortar as its base materi al. It has good tensile and flexural strength, and particularly fine tenacity. It is especially suitable for the production of decorative shape and styling to come off with a prominently nice texture.
Installation processofeps decorations:
Construction Tools:Impact drill, plastic expansion bolt, blade, hand saw, tape measure, angle square, trowel, wallpaper knife, scissors, patchboard, 2 m guiding rule, broom, gray knife, electric mixer, wire brush , ink fountain , sandpaper , electric wire for cuttingdifferent shapes, ete.
(1) 施工时环境温度应不大于38C，不低于5° C，风力不大于5级。
1. The ambient temperature during the construetion should not exceed 38 c, nor below 5 C; wind velocity no greater than Grade Five.
2. When pasting, the joints should try to stay in the middle of the whole piece of the EPS components.
3. Attention must be paid to the freshly-pasted EPS components should just pay for their maintenance. W ater erosion orMan-made damage, etc. should be avoided.
1. Before the construction and installation, the base plane, doorswindows, and openings and other construction items should havebe completed and gained acceptance.
2. According to the construction drawings, snap the position line(center line or side line) on the area where EPS component is to beinstalled.
3. Cut EPS components according to the size description in thed rawings. The slit width of the joint should be fully consideredduring this step.
4. When pasting the EPS components, one should adopt the thin-layer fully-adhered method . Apply steady and even pressureonto the EPS component still spare mortar is sq ueezed from theperipheries. The slit width should be no greater than 3 mm. Theadhered slits should be handled instantly till the gray slits arefull, and k eep the surface of the EPS components clean.
5. As for larger EPS components, EPS lines should be placed into the hardware before the installation process, in order to avoid thedropping of EPS lines before the polymer mortar is fully solidified.During the installation, supports are required to be set uptemporarily.
6. After the EPS component is pasted, use the special plasticexpansion bolt to keep the corners smooth.
7. During the installaion, if as sembling is needed, one should firstmeasure the size and angle, and conduct a pre- -assembling at a flatfloor. The gap should be no greater than 3 mm. Use hammer to tapand extrude so that the gray seam shall meet the requirements.
8. After the pasting, use grey knife to rake to smooth things up andmake EPS components become an integrative whole.
9. After the paste is dried, if there are some gaps at the joint parts ofEPS components, use extra adhesive mortar and sandpaper to grindthem smoothly.
10. After the EPS components have been finished, attention must be paid to protect the finished products. Do not tread upon them; any heavy impact is strictly prohibited. If damaged, the EPS componentsin question should be removed and quickly re installed.