Letu sand wall texture coating
Colorlead Letu sand wall texture coating refers to the ever-changing art texture coating with sandy texture, so that the users can coat the rough and unique sand shape. The users can render many arbitrary ever-changing art textures only with the different construction tools and construction skills. It has unique sand quality, and has arbitrary construction to show the original ecological texture without decoration.
1. It has high solid content, small drying and shrink, and full modeling.
2. It has high coating strength and good durability, and is not reduced in case of touching the water.
3. The sand quality on the surface of patter is rough, and is not limited to one type.
4. The application property is good, therefore, it is applicable to the construction with many construction methods.
Scope of application:
1. It is matched with various interior and exterior wall paints, to create the texture with rough sand quality.
2. When being used indoor, other finishing coats cannot be pained, so as to directly expose the texture of intermediate layer, which is also unique.
Cement mortar, concrete surface, gypsum board, board, various fiber boards, metal plate, etc.
Recommended process and dosage:
1. It is easy to construction, can be troweled and sprayed, and has much modeling.
2. The dosage is 2-3kg/m2.
Water soluble, white (color adjustable), thickness and single-component.
1. Please paint the finishing coat when being used outdoor, otherwise, aging will be presented easily.
2. Due to the thick coating, the actual drying time of coating is relatively big, which is more than 2 days in summer and autumn and more than 3 days in spring and autumn; and after drying, the water-based finishing coat can be painted.