岩片仿石漆 Sliced simulated stone paint
Colorlead sliced simulated stone paint refers to the thick weather-resistant coating material prepared by high-end water-based weather-resistant resin by matching the natural inorganic stone particles and weather-resistant macromolecular sheet. The main material is molded once to form colorful granitic effect; and moreover, it has excellent, bright and thick characteristics of granite, and is the high-grade decorative material.
1. It is water soluble, colored and single-component.
2. The main material is molded once, so as to form the granitic effect easily and conveniently.
3. The surface is relatively smooth, the aggregate is closed, the overall floating of spraying surface is not provided, and the stain resistance is strong.
4. The coating surface and point are compatible, to reflect a transparent feeling of natural granite.
5. It is free of the influence for modeling of base, and can be appropriate to the types of many bases.
6. It has good weather resistance, alkali resistance, durability and leakproofness.
7. The color is matched with high technology, so that it is difficult to fade; and it has strong ultraviolet resistance.
Scope of application:
This product is widely applied to the decoration of interior and exterior walls in the big buildings, such as villa, high-end apartments, hotel and office building.
Cement mortar, concrete surface, gypsum board, board, various fiber boards, metal plate, etc.
Recommended construction process: spraying
Recommended supporting system and dosage:
Putty: Colorlead exterior wall putty (2-3 times) is about 3kg.
Primer: Colorlead alkali-resistant seal primer (1-2 times) is about 0.18-0.25kg.
Finishing coat: Colorlead sliced simulated stone paint (reference dosage: 4.0-5.0kg/m2)
Skin coat: Colorlead high-performance silicone-acrylic finishing paint is 0.20-0.3kg.